Monday, May 18, 2009

Little bear parties and meets Jack Bearow !

A couple of weeks back, just before my visit to the pyramids, I got to know a fellow bear, the famous "Jack Bearow"! Man was I scared at first, but as I got to know him better we had a talk and a drink or two.
We had a jolly time and bummed out at my dudes last party or something. They where all excited about it but I am not so sure of what was happening.

I was busy with Jack Bearow, swapping tall tales and secrets.
We even managed to sneak away, and he then showed me a treasure box, just in case something happens to him. I surely can keep a secret, even the people I travel with, don´t know its whereabouts!



Here we are chilling on DJ Dans "desk" after having hidden our bottle of rum.














Counting coins in Jack Bearows treasure box.