Monday, March 12, 2012

Renovating da livin´ room before spring ...

Boy, I can tell you I was busy recently.
Paintin´ the walls, oh, and stickin´ sticky tape all over the place before painting everything!
Here are some pictures as proof of my work:

And my old time buddy, the "Radio Bunny", was makin´n  music all the time, playin´ my favorite radio station. That helped, cause everythin´went a lot faster with music.
The above picture was, at the time when we was done, totally!



And I even got to clean the old "sun device" which I got with Lara C. from da visit to the arabian tomb, ah, darn now I told too much. Well, it is all shiny again and looks quite proper now, gleamin´ and all, like old times when it was made.


And here I took a well deserved break, on the renovated arabic couch table, looking all shiny and new again. Which is why I am mumblin a bit, still got my mouth´ full of munchies.



And obviously, I did most of the work, carrying the new couch all the way up, OK., only to the third floor, but I can tell ya, it nearly broke my back for sure!

And that is only half of the couch!

And here I am, all done but I am starting to realise that I need new pillows for the couch.

.